learning about one of the rituals of Hajj, the tawaf.August 7, 2020
Observational skills of the subtle and big changes they see on the leavesDecember 10, 2020
One of the programmes that Cavenur offers is the Quranic Arabic learning.
- The main focus of the Quranic Arabic Curriculum is to develop the children’s love and connection to the Arabic language and Quran reading.
- Children will be exposed to the Arabic language and the Quran daily.
- They will be taught to listen to and understand simple Arabic conversations and respond appropriately.
- These Quranic Arabic lessons are often integrated with physical activities, arts and crafts, technological gadgets and more so as to better engage the children’s interest and understanding of what they are learning.
- Cavenur uses the Taisiirul Akhyaar approach to learning which helps children read, write and understand various hurufs, hijaiyyah formations and simple Arabic words.
- For older children, they will also engage in exercises where they need to recognize various Arabic words from the surahs they are learning about in school.