Job Vacancies for Teacher L1 & L2
Teacher’s Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Able to work in both in kindergarten and child care setting
- To follow assigned work shift patterns of the centre
- Have a caring and nurturing disposition with the love of children
- Should be able to plan and implement engaging programs for young children based on the school’s curriculum
- Engages children with activities to enhance their learning experience
- Documentation of children’s work and conduct termly PTC
- Maintain relationships and communicate with parents
- Build rapport with children’s families through regular update
- Value holistic and wholesome education.
- Maintain a nurturing and stimulating learning environment.
- Plan field trips and other outdoor learning activities
- Any other duties assigned appropriately by the Centre Principal or Centre Director.
Requirement for Teacher L1 & L2 (English)
- L1 & L2 ECDA certified Teachers
- Diploma ECE (teaching) / Bachelor Degree in ECE
- Min of 3 years of experience in early childhood teaching
- At least 1 year working experience in Islamic education setting is preferred
- Certificate of attendance in an approved Islamic Institutions is is essential as this is a faith-based centre
- Must be IT savvy
- Classroom management skills; respectful and positive interaction; strong verbal and written communication; energetic and professional educator; adaptable teaching practices; patience and empathy; knowledge of relevant teaching subject areas; Malay language proficiency; Microsoft Office proficiency.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with a recent photograph, previous and current expected salary to: [email protected]
Closing date: 19 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Last Updated on Thursday, 03 June 2021 18:20